Proceeds from your purchase of Greenway Garb are used for the continuing improvement and maintenance of the Greenway, and to support the MSGTC. You need not be a member of the club to purchase this stuff.
Quality wicking T-Shirts cool design, available in large and x-large.
T-Shirt L or XL: $23 (includes shipping)
Your backpack needs the Greenway patch. $5.00
All new “END to END” rocker patch. If you’ve hiked the Greenway “END to END” then you need this patch too. $5.00
A really nice sticker for your car or water bottle. $5.00
The new 8th Edition Monadnock-Sunapee Greenway Trail Guide
$21.00 (includes postage)
This beautiful full color throughout 64 page 8th Edition Trail Guide is a must have for anyone who’s planning on hiking all or just part of the trail. The Trail Guide has detailed narrative coverage of the Greenway including six section maps, trailhead locations, camping details, history of the trail and more. Also includes maps for trails on Mount Monadnock and Pillsbury and Mount Sunapee State Parks.
Note- Partial funding for printing of this trail guide made in part by grants from the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forest (SPNHF) via the Quabbin-to-Cardigan Partnership (Q2C), a public/private partnership for land conservation land in the Quabbin to Cardigan focus area. To learn more, visit www.q2cpartnership.org
$28.00 (Includes postage)
Why not have both, the new 8th Edition Trail Guide and the SUPERMAP. The perfect combination….
Hiking too soon to order by mail?
Trail Guide and Map are also available at these locations:
- Hannah Grimes Marketplace on Main St in Keene
- Toadstool Book Stores in Keene, Peterborough, Milford
- Morgan Hill Bookstore in New London
- The Mountain Wanderer Map and Book Store in Lincoln
- Gibson’s Book Store in Concord
- Mill Village Country Store on Rt 123 in Stoddard
- Monadnock State Park Office in Jaffrey
- Pillsbury State Park in Washington
- Washington General Store in Washington
- MainStreet BookEnds in Warner
- Evans on the Common in Townsend, MA
- Trail Head Outfitters in Orange, MA
- Published in December 2015. This comprehensive full color must have map has all trail highlights of the Greenway on a two-sided 18×24 durable, military grade, water and stain-proof paper. The map shows the Greenway trail from Mount Monadnock to Pitcher Mountain on side one, and Pitcher Mountain to Mount Sunapee on the other side. It also includes all feeder trails on Mount Monadnock, Mount Sunapee and in Pillsbury State Park.
- The Greenway Super Map has trail highlights, section mileages, shelter locations, trail history, water source locations, GPS coordinates for all points of interest, and more.
- This map was intentionally produced without any detailed descriptive trail information. If you need complete trail narrative we suggest purchasing the trail guide.
The purchase of MSGTC products provides financial support that enables our Club to continue to make trail improvements on the Greenway.
|T-Shirt||L _______||XL ______||$23.00|
|END to END Patch||$5.00|
|8th Trail Guide only||$21.00|
|8th Trail Guide and SUPERMAP||$28.00|
|Greenway SUPERMAP only||$11.00|
Prices include shipping.
Make checks payable to MSGTC and send to:
P.O. BOX 164
Marlow, N.H. 03456